- Ruhr region
Our client is one of the largest charities in Germany and makes an important humanitarian contribution in this position. The association’s field of action ranges from first aid services and training in first aid to the care of senior citizens and many other areas of operation.
For the office in the Ruhr area we are looking for a:
Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Your new job
– Organization of the secretariat of the executive board
– Coordination of meetings and appointments as well as their preparation and follow-up
– Classical assistance tasks such as correspondence, scheduling, office management, etc.
– Project support
– Interface function between the Executive Board and the workforce
– Creation and preparation of documents and presentations
What you bring with you
– Completed commercial training or a comparable qualification acquired in practice
– Solid professional experience in a board or executive secretarial position
– Confident handling of the common MS Office applications
– Very good written and spoken German as well as excellent communication skills
– Hands On mentality and organizational skills
– Assertiveness, resilience and flexibility
– Reliability, commitment and a structured way of working
What awaits you
– Varied and challenging range of tasks.
– A salary commensurate with performance
– Benefits (employee benefits in a variety of online stores)
– Appreciative environment and personal development opportunities
Your path to a new challenge
- Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please contact the responsible consultant Charlotte Henrichs at +49 211 972 606 29 or email@example.com.