- Munich region
Our client is a specialist for customer-specific automation solutions, for which complex know-how from production, manufacturing and sales is intertwined. The spectrum of activities ranges from development and production to the integration and maintenance of automated solutions that are used in a wide variety of industries. For the location in the south of Bavaria we are looking for a as soon as possible:
Manager Supply Chain (m/w/d)
Your new job
– Maintain high-level strategic relationships with key technology vendors, including negotiating long-term master supply agreements
– Close cooperation with the application engineering and design departments
– Ensure smooth operations and timely delivery of materials, goods and services across departments and operations.
– Manage and participate in procurement strategy, supplier selection and negotiation of goods and services.
– Pricing of projects, the delivery of goods and services after approval by the department or project management.
– Collaborate with department managers and corporate staff in the development of one-year and three-year business plans for the division
– Review high value procurement contracts and ensure that all procurements are in compliance with company policies and procedures
– Execution and optimization of cost-effective purchasing and procurement contracts.
– Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate department employees.
What you bring with you
– University degree in materials management, business administration, or comparable or a qualification acquired in practice
– Many years of experience in a management position in the area of supply chains / materials management
– Extensive knowledge of raw materials, mechanical and electrical parts, and logistics
– Experience in strategic planning and execution absolutely required.
• Kenntnisse über einschlägige Grundsätze und Praktiken, einschließlich Kosteneinsparungen, Verhandlungsführung und Änderungsmanagement.
– Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, Solidworks and database operations/search engines and the ability to read construction plans is a plus
What awaits you
– Interesting and versatile field of activity
– Attractive compensation and employer-financed fringe benefits
– Pleasant work in an open-minded team and a modern working environment
– Top training and development opportunities
– Participation in international exchange programs possible
Your path to a new challenge
– Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please contact the responsible consultant Dennis Stein at +49 211 972 606 26 or email@example.com.
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Consent to display content from Google