- Munich region
Our client is a specialist for customer-specific automation solutions, for which complex know-how from production, manufacturing and sales is intertwined. The spectrum of activities ranges from development and production to the integration and maintenance of automated solutions that are used in a wide variety of industries. For the location in the south of Bavaria we are looking for a as soon as possible:
Manager Marketing & Communications (m/f/d) Europe
Your new job
– Employee communications activities in Europe related to programs and initiatives, including but not limited to corporate news, communications boards, website and intranet messaging
– Develop and execute regional marketing activities in Europe; working with colleagues in North America and Asia to present a unified strategy
– Prioritize business needs, maintain contacts and support HR initiatives for recruitment and retention.
– Continuous improvement and promotion of better communication between all sites
– Identify best practice trends in the industry and develop effective new methods of public relations.
What you bring with you
– University degree in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent
– Relevant experience in marketing communications, experience in automation is an advantage
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
– Excellent organizational and coordination skills
– Ability to work independently and strong attention to detail
– Ability to lead people and work independently and as part of a team
– Creativity and adaptability as well as the desire to develop in a dynamic, high-growth company
– Experience with WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premier Pro is a plus.
– Willingness to travel
What awaits you
– Interesting and versatile field of activity
– Attractive compensation and employer-financed fringe benefits
– Pleasant work in an open-minded team and a modern working environment
– Top training and development opportunities
– Participation in international exchange programs possible
Your path to a new challenge
- Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please contact the responsible consultant Charlotte Henrichs at +49 211 972 606 29 or email@example.com.