- Munich region
Our client is a specialist for customer-specific automation solutions, for which complex know-how from production, manufacturing and sales is intertwined. The spectrum of activities ranges from development and production to the integration and maintenance of automated solutions that are used in a wide variety of industries. For the location in the south of Bavaria we are looking for a as soon as possible:
Manager IT (m/f/d) Europe
Your new job
– Lead a team responsible for resolving internal IT issues, IT onboarding of new employees, and maintenance of infrastructure assets, site and/or server licenses, user access, and security
– Lead the collaboration with your colleagues to develop the necessary processes to enable effective IT management
– Responsibility of documentation and target-oriented knowledge transfer
– Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues of moderate to advanced complexity and provide on-call support for network, hardware, software and/or system security services, including user access and computer configuration.
– Ongoing recommendation of infrastructure improvements to increase efficiencies across the enterprise.
– Continuous search for new innovative solutions for the competitiveness and effectiveness of the IT division.
– Management of IT budgets for the German and other European units
What you bring with you
– University degree in the IT environment, business, network technology or equivalent
– Many years of experience as a member of an IT team
– Initial experience in a leadership or executive position with responsibility for managing projects and resources
– Experience leading implementations, configurations, maintenance, and monitoring of enterprise environments
– Very good command of written and spoken English
– Independent work, ability to work in a team, willingness to perform and flexibility
– Willingness to travel
What awaits you
– Interesting and versatile field of activity
– Attractive compensation and employer-financed fringe benefits
– Pleasant work in an open-minded team and a modern working environment
– Top training and development opportunities
– Participation in international exchange programs possible
Your path to a new challenge
- Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please contact the responsible consultant Charlotte Henrichs at +49 211 972 606 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org.