- Rhine-County Neuss
Our client is a very successful and strongly growing medium-sized
Company in the field of planning and expansion for energy and
Telecommunications infrastructure. In particular, the expansion of fiber optic, mobile communications and energy networks is one of our client’s core competencies. For the location in NRW we are looking for an immediate start:
Construction and Contract Law Officer (m/f/d)
Your new job
– You will be responsible for the preparation of contract documents and ensure sustainable contract management.
– In addition to handling all construction contract law issues on your own responsibility, you will also be responsible for advising all construction departments on legal issues.
– You will take over operational and strategic supplement management and analyze risks of construction contracts in this context.
– The coordination of the various construction partners and is just as much a part of your tasks as the correspondence with authorities.
What you bring with you
– Ideally, you have completed your training as a paralegal, legal or administrative specialist or have a comparable qualification.
– In addition to at least three years of professional experience, you have a sound knowledge of the VOB and the BGB.
– Knowledge of construction contract law and general contract law is also required, as is an understanding of the contents of specifications.
– They know the current rules and regulations and are able to enforce them.
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and independent and dedicated work ethic.
– Class B driver’s license.
What awaits you
– Varied and challenging range of tasks.
– A salary in line with performance and the market plus. Bonuses.
– Freely configurable passenger car also for private use.
– Modern work concepts and great scope for action, design and decision-making.
Your path to a new challenge
- Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you. For further details, please contact the responsible consultant Marcus Reinhard Stein at +49 211 972 606 22 or email@example.com.
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Consent to display content from Google